Portable music creation platform for iPhone and iPod touch
Download the PocketLoops app and dock your iPhone or iPod touch to create your own loops, remix them into full tracks and then upload them to share with friends.
Massive online discount - down to just £29.99!
- User manual
- 2 dock adapters for iPod / iPhone
- Dock/aux/video etc - dock
- Voltage/amps - Powered by iPod
Powered by: iPod / iPhone
Product Code: PG465G
Product Dimensions H x W x D (mm): 17 x 355 x 134
Product Weight (g): 320
- Record loops - Play your part and it will repeat until you stop it.
- Create beats – Lay down your perfect groove with a drum kit that matches your style. House, Drum & Bass, Hip Hop, Rock, Reggae and more are included.
- Play keys – Express yourself using the 13 included synths, organs, pianos and more.
- Record yourself - Give yourself a backing track with drums, bass and play a melody over the top, using one of the synths, pianos, organs or other included instruments.
- Add effects - Make your tunes more dynamic with the 3 built-in effects, Echo, Chorus and the XY Filter Pad.
- Share your best tracks with friends, straight from the app.
- Create - Make your own beats and melodies with your iPhone or iPod touch
- Remix - Be your own producer, mixing and recording your own tracks
- Share - Send your best tracks to friends straight from the app
PocketLoops is the ultimate portable music creation platform that anyone can use. We wanted to take the on-screen keyboard of most musical apps, and put it back into a piece of hardware to give more space on the screen, and more space for your hands. We worked closely with Novation, a huge name in synthesizers and MIDI controllers, to create an easy-to-use but powerful app that you can use to express yourself musically. Use the ultra-light keyboard to compose your songs with drums, bass and synths, then perform it live in front of your friends with just your iPhone. If you have an idea for a song in your head, you can make it with PocketLoops.
Tom, Placement Student, Product Manager and General Enthusiast!